Part Number: 18052
Fits 2.0″ ROPS (rollover protection system)
The wide angle rearview mirror is the perfect rearview mirror for UTVs. It has an incredible range of adjustments with different mounting options to allow it to fit on nearly any UTV with a 2.0″” roll bar (for 1.75″ roll bars, see part # 18050). The double ball joint allows the rider to position the mirror in any configuration they choose and the friction pads inside the ball joints keep the mirror from moving on rough trails. The oversized convex viewing surface reduces vibration and allows the rider to see anything happening behind them. The all steel clamp, shaft and bracket create a heavy duty mirror that can really take a beating.
- Designed specifically for UTV’s, but the Wide Angle Rear View Mirror also works great on boats, tractors and recreational vehicles.
- Aggressive styling also helps to reinforce the high impact plastic housing.
- Durable steel 2.0″ clamp is designed to provide a strong grip and keep the mirror stable on the roughest terrain.
- Simple one screw installation.
- Huge, convex viewing surface minimizes vibration and gives the driver view of everything behind him.
- Double ball joints for his adjustability.
Double Ball Joints give the Wide Angle Rear View Mirror very high adjustability.
- 2011-2019 Can-Am Commander 1000
- 2011-2019 Can-Am Commander 800
- 2011-2019 Can-Am Maverick 1000R
- 2014-2019 Kubota RTV-X1120
- 2016-2019 Kubota RTV-X1140
- 2014-2019 Kubota RTV-X900 General Purpose
- 2007-2013 Kubota RTV1100
- 2011-2016 Kubota RTV1140CPX
- 2007-2014 Kubota RTV900
- 2014-2019 Kubota RTV-X900 Worksite
You love power sports. That's why we aim to deliver with the speed you crave.
Delivery times vary according to location and product purchased. The estimated delivery time provided at the checkout is an estimate only. Actual shipping time may vary.
Lionparts.com does not take responsibility for shipping delays caused by the carrier. To ensure you're receiving exactly what you want, some orders are sourced from various shipping facilities. This may cause different parts of your order to arrive separately.
Detailed shipment dates and tracking numbers will be sent to the email address provided at the time of checkout. In the event your order can't be shipped, we will contact you within two business days explaining why your shipment has been held up.
We aim to ensure you receive the best quality product, suited to your unique needs.
If a part doesn't fit or you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, the majority of our products are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a refund, products must be unopened.
Refunds can be anticipated within four weeks of depositing your package to a return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return when we receive it (3 to 5 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund requests (5 to 10 business days).
If you require a refund and return, please contact us for authorization. We will notify you via email once we have received and processed the returned item.
For any questions or concerns, call us toll-free at 1-800-983-2210. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com.