Part Number: 07105
Fits John Deere Full Size Gator (clamps attach to bed rails or drill & bolt in to steel beds)
The Armory X Rack works in tandem with the Armory SST gun case to store and transport two weapons (requires two Armory SST cases and one Armory X Rack). The design of the system positions the cases over the dump bed of most vehicles, leaving the bed clear for gear or game. With the cases locked in place on the rack, the guns are always pointed up and away for superior muzzle control.
The Armory SST case is easily installed or removed from the Armory X Rack without the need for tools. A durable, glass-filled nylon lever is large enough to easily operate with gloves or mittens, and once released, the case lifts right out. With the Armory X Rack attached to both sides of the dump bed, its stiff, rigid, and strong—staying securely attached to the vehicle no matter how aggressive the terrain gets.
- Rack holds up to 2 gun cases (sold separately)
- Heavy gauge steel frame holds gun cases steady under tough conditions
- Spring loaded binding for quick and secure case load and release
- Thick steel mounting plate installs quickly and easily
- Designed specifically for UTVs with safety in mind—gun barrels are kept facing up and away from users
- 2010-2019 John Deere Gator TH 6x4 Diesel
- 2010-2019 John Deere Gator TH 6x4 Gas
- 2010-2019 John Deere Gator TX 4x2
- 2010-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 625i 4x4
- 2011-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 825i 4x4
- 2011-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 825i 4x4 Midnight Black SE
- 2011-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 825i 4x4 Power Steering
- 2011-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 825i 4x4 S4
- 2011-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 855D 4x4
- 2011-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 855D 4x4 Power Steering
- 2011-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 855D 4x4 S4
You love power sports. That's why we aim to deliver with the speed you crave.
Delivery times vary according to location and product purchased. The estimated delivery time provided at the checkout is an estimate only. Actual shipping time may vary.
Lionparts.com does not take responsibility for shipping delays caused by the carrier. To ensure you're receiving exactly what you want, some orders are sourced from various shipping facilities. This may cause different parts of your order to arrive separately.
Detailed shipment dates and tracking numbers will be sent to the email address provided at the time of checkout. In the event your order can't be shipped, we will contact you within two business days explaining why your shipment has been held up.
With any questions or concerns, contact us at 1-800-983-2210.
We aim to ensure you receive the best quality product, suited to your unique needs.
If a part doesn't fit or you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, the majority of our products are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a refund, products must be unopened.
Refunds can be anticipated within four weeks of depositing your package to a return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return when we receive it (3 to 5 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund requests (5 to 10 business days).
If you require a refund and return, please contact us for authorization. We will notify you via email once we have received and processed the returned item.
For any questions or concerns, call us toll-free at 1-800-983-2210. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.