Part Number: 18083
Fits Polaris Pro-Fit and Can-Am Profiled ROPS (rollover protection system) (ABS Plastic – 2016)
- Adaptive 360 Bracket Rotation—Will accommodate any angle roll cage pillar & provide optimal viewing position, so you can mount it high or low and adjust to perfect position every time
- Full Breakaway Geometry—Designed to break away during impacts to prevent damage
- Convex Mirrors —more than double your field of rear view
- High-Impact ABS Plastic Housing—Resists damage
- Ball Socket Joint—Provides a broad range of viewing angles
- Heavy-Duty Steel Mounting Clamp/Bracket—Low mass design provides maximum strength and durability
- Convex Mirror Surface—provides wider viewing ranger and image stabilization
- Shatter Resistant Safety Glass
- Position Tension Adjustment Bolt—Always be able to keep it tight as new
*This mirror replaces part number 18061.
- 2016-2019 Can-Am Defender HD10 XT
- 2016-2019 Can-Am Defender HD10 XT CAB
- 2016-2019 Can-Am Defender HD10 DPS
- 2017-2019 Can-Am Defender HD5
- 2016-2019 Can-Am Defender HD8
- 2017-2019 Can-Am Defender MAX HD10 DPS
- 2017-2019 Can-Am Defender MAX HD8 XT
- 2018-2019 Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000
- 2018-2019 Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS
- 2018-2019 Can-Am Maverick Trail 800
- 2016-2019 Polaris General 1000
- 2015-2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel
- 2015-2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel HST Deluxe
- 2015-2019 Polaris Ranger 570
- 2015-2019 Polaris Ranger 570 Full-Size
- 2015-2019 Polaris Ranger Crew 1000 Diesel
- 2015-2017 Polaris Ranger Crew 570
- 2015-2019 Polaris Ranger Crew 570 Full-Size
- 2015-2019 Polaris Ranger Crew 900
- 2015-2019 Polaris Ranger Crew 900-6 EPS
- 2015-2019 Polaris Ranger ETX 325
- 2015-2019 Polaris Ranger EV
- 2013-2019 Polaris Ranger XP 900
- 2016-2019 Can-Am Defender HD10
- 2016-2019 Can-Am Defender HD8 XT
- 2017-2019 Can-Am Defender MAX HD10 XT
- 2017-2019 Can-Am Defender MAX HD8 DPS
- 2016-2019 Can-Am Defender HD8 DPS
You love power sports. That's why we aim to deliver with the speed you crave.
Delivery times vary according to location and product purchased. The estimated delivery time provided at the checkout is an estimate only. Actual shipping time may vary.
Lionparts.com does not take responsibility for shipping delays caused by the carrier. To ensure you're receiving exactly what you want, some orders are sourced from various shipping facilities. This may cause different parts of your order to arrive separately.
Detailed shipment dates and tracking numbers will be sent to the email address provided at the time of checkout. In the event your order can't be shipped, we will contact you within two business days explaining why your shipment has been held up.
With any questions or concerns, contact us at 1-800-983-2210.
We aim to ensure you receive the best quality product, suited to your unique needs.
If a part doesn't fit or you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, the majority of our products are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a refund, products must be unopened.
Refunds can be anticipated within four weeks of depositing your package to a return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return when we receive it (3 to 5 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund requests (5 to 10 business days).
If you require a refund and return, please contact us for authorization. We will notify you via email once we have received and processed the returned item.
For any questions or concerns, call us toll-free at 1-800-983-2210. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com.