Seizmik’s Pursuit Night Vision Series Side View Mirrors with Dual Mode LEDs
Seizmik’s best selling mirror now comes equipped with white and green Cree LED chips to provide peripheral illumination to the mid-forward and side ground areas around the UTV.
|Part #||ROPS SIZE/STYLE||VEHICLES INCLUDED|
|18088||Polaris Pro-Fit and CAN-AM Profiled ROPS||Polaris Full and Midsize Pro-Fit Ranger; Polaris General; Can-Am Defender|
Used for preserving night vision and providing more visual acuity and better differentiation between colors at low-light levels.
Used for lighting up the mid-forward area not covered by headlights or light bars, increasing the peripheral illumination.
- A CAST ALUMINUM HOUSING with IP68 water resistant rating.
- DUAL COLOR MODE features Green Night Vision for better visual acuity at low light levels and White for bright illumination when needed.
- Chips: 3x 11.9W Cree® XBD
- Lumens: 565LM
- Chips: 3x 6.6W Cree® XBD
- Lumens: 266LM
- CAST ALUMINUM HOUSING — Ultra tough metal housing can withstand the most extreme punishment.
- POSITION TENSION ADJUSTMENT BOLTS — Always be able to keep it tight as new.
- FULL BREAKAWAY GEOMETRY — Designed to break away during impacts to minimize damage.
- PRE-SET POSITION DETENTS — Delrin® Detents allow the mirror to be quickly popped back into place.
- ADAPTIVE 360º BRACKET ROTATION — Will accommodate any angle roll cage pillar and provides optimal viewing position, so a user can mount it high or low and adjust to perfect viewing position.
- LOW PROFILE MOUNTING BRACKETS — Allow mirrors to work with most any windshield.
- ENCLOSED FLOATING MIRROR MOUNT — Mirror glass may be independently adjusted inside housing and is replaceable.
- SHATTER-RESISTANT SAFETY GLASS — For maximum safety.
- CONVEX MIRROR SURFACE — Provides wide viewing angle and image stability.
- WEATHER SEALED CAPS — Removable caps protect hardware from moisture and debris (red, yellow, green, and blue color kits available).
- FITMENTS FOR ALMOST ANY VEHICLE — Round Tube ROPS; Polaris® Pro-Fit ROPS; and CAN-AM® Profiled ROPS.
- 2016-2018 Can-Am Defender HD10
- 2016-2018 Can-Am Defender HD10 DPS
- 2016-2018 Can-Am Defender HD10 XT
- 2016-2018 Can-Am Defender HD10 XT CAB
- 2017-2018 Can-Am Defender HD5
- 2016-2018 Can-Am Defender HD8
- 2016-2018 Can-Am Defender HD8 DPS
- 2016-2018 Can-Am Defender HD8 XT
- 2017-2018 Can-Am Defender MAX HD10 DPS
- 2017-2018 Can-Am Defender MAX HD10 XT
- 2017-2018 Can-Am Defender MAX HD8 DPS
- 2017-2018 Can-Am Defender MAX HD8 XT
- 2018 Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000
- 2018 Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS
- 2018 Can-Am Maverick Trail 800
- 2018 Can-Am Maverick Trail 800 DPS
- 2016-2018 Polaris General 1000
- 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel
- 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel HST Deluxe
- 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger 570
- 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger Crew 1000 Diesel
- 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger Crew 570
- 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger Crew 570 EPS Full-Size
- 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger Crew 900
- 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger Crew 900-6 EPS
- 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger ETX 325
- 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger EV
- 2013-2018 Polaris Ranger XP 900
You love power sports. That's why we aim to deliver with the speed you crave.
Delivery times vary according to location and product purchased. The estimated delivery time provided at the checkout is an estimate only. Actual shipping time may vary.
Lionparts.com does not take responsibility for shipping delays caused by the carrier. To ensure you're receiving exactly what you want, some orders are sourced from various shipping facilities. This may cause different parts of your order to arrive separately.
Detailed shipment dates and tracking numbers will be sent to the email address provided at the time of checkout. In the event your order can't be shipped, we will contact you within two business days explaining why your shipment has been held up.
With any questions or concerns, contact us at 1-800-983-2210.
We aim to ensure you receive the best quality product, suited to your unique needs.
If a part doesn't fit or you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, the majority of our products are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a refund, products must be unopened.
Refunds can be anticipated within four weeks of depositing your package to a return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return when we receive it (3 to 5 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund requests (5 to 10 business days).
If you require a refund and return, please contact us for authorization. We will notify you via email once we have received and processed the returned item.
For any questions or concerns, call us toll-free at 1-800-983-2210. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.