Part Number 04016
Fits Fits Mid-Size Polaris Midsize Round Tube Ranger
The Dust Panel keeps out the dust wind and rain that comes in with the backdraft on UTV’s that have windshields and roofs installed.
- Durable Construction. Constructed from ultra tough UV coated denier nylon and a vinyl window.
- Tight Fit. The Seizmik dust panel is designed to provide the tighest fit on the market thanks to its industrial grade velcro straps that wrap around the roll bars.
- Large Viewing Area. Seizmik dust panels are equipped with extra large viewing windows.
- Trailerable. The durable materials, tight fitment and the elimination of loose straps enable all of Seizmik Dust Panels to be trailered to 65 mph.
- Easy Install and Removal. All Seizmik dust panels can be removed and installed in less than 10 minutes, with no drilling or tools required.
- 2010-2014 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4
- 2011-2014 Polaris Ranger 500 4x4 EFI
- 2014-2019 Polaris Ranger 570 EFI
- 2013-2017 Polaris Ranger 800 4x4 EFI
- 2011-2014 Polaris Ranger EV
- 2011 Polaris Ranger EV LSV
You love power sports. That's why we aim to deliver with the speed you crave.
Delivery times vary according to location and product purchased. The estimated delivery time provided at the checkout is an estimate only. Actual shipping time may vary.
Lionparts.com does not take responsibility for shipping delays caused by the carrier. To ensure you're receiving exactly what you want, some orders are sourced from various shipping facilities. This may cause different parts of your order to arrive separately.
Detailed shipment dates and tracking numbers will be sent to the email address provided at the time of checkout. In the event your order can't be shipped, we will contact you within two business days explaining why your shipment has been held up.
We aim to ensure you receive the best quality product, suited to your unique needs.
If a part doesn't fit or you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, the majority of our products are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a refund, products must be unopened.
Refunds can be anticipated within four weeks of depositing your package to a return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return when we receive it (3 to 5 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund requests (5 to 10 business days).
If you require a refund and return, please contact us for authorization. We will notify you via email once we have received and processed the returned item.
For any questions or concerns, call us toll-free at 1-800-983-2210. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.