Part Number: 25035
Fits Polaris RZR 900/1000/1000XP/Turbo
- Windshield material made from 2-side scratch resistant polycarbonate
- Innovative windshield vents:
- Made of super-durable glass-filled nylon
- Designed with built-in defogging vents
- Gasket sealed against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow
- Two vents per windshield
- Super strong, low profile glass-filled nylon clamps do not interfere with other accessories
- Automotive grade high deflection bulb gasket around perimeter of windshield
- Works with most roofs*
- Works with SEIZMIK® accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable to 65mph
*Requires factory header panel for windshield installation
Seizmik’s VersaVent windshield comes equipped with two cleverly designed vents that let the driver and the passenger independently control the amount and direction of airflow.
The VersaVent windshield also features a defog mode. No other windshield offers all these features. The vent is made of glass filled nylon, so it’s incredibly durable. The scoop on the front gathers up air off the hood and re-directs it to inside the vehicle so even at very slow speeds there is a surprising amount of air that can come through the vent. The design of the scoop and the gasket between it and the windshield keeps precipitation out while still allowing airflow in—as much or as little as either the driver or passenger desires.
When placed in ‘defog’ mode, the vent directs outside air onto the inside surface of the windshield to prevent fogging.
- 2015-2019 Polaris RZR 4 900
- 2015-2019 Polaris RZR 900
- 2015-2019 Polaris RZR 900 EPS Trail
- 2016-2019 Polaris RZR S 1000
- 2015-2019 Polaris RZR S 900
- 2014-2018 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2016-2018 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks Edition
- 2014-2018 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000
- 2016-2018 Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2016-2018 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
You love power sports. That's why we aim to deliver with the speed you crave.
Delivery times vary according to location and product purchased. The estimated delivery time provided at the checkout is an estimate only. Actual shipping time may vary.
Lionparts.com does not take responsibility for shipping delays caused by the carrier. To ensure you're receiving exactly what you want, some orders are sourced from various shipping facilities. This may cause different parts of your order to arrive separately.
Detailed shipment dates and tracking numbers will be sent to the email address provided at the time of checkout. In the event your order can't be shipped, we will contact you within two business days explaining why your shipment has been held up.
We aim to ensure you receive the best quality product, suited to your unique needs.
If a part doesn't fit or you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, the majority of our products are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a refund, products must be unopened.
Refunds can be anticipated within four weeks of depositing your package to a return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return when we receive it (3 to 5 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund requests (5 to 10 business days).
If you require a refund and return, please contact us for authorization. We will notify you via email once we have received and processed the returned item.
For any questions or concerns, call us toll-free at 1-800-983-2210. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.