Part Number 06020
Fits: 2015 – 2018 Kawasaki Mule Pro FX/FXT*†
* Front doors only on FXT
† Does not fit FXR
The Seizmik Framed 1/2 (Upper) Door Kit for the Kawasaki Mule Pro mounts to the Kawasaki factory lower door and utilizes an upper latching lever to create a tight seal against the vehicle’s roll cage. Tubular steel frames are covered with durable and removable UV resistant PVC coated heavyweight nylon fabric. Works with both Kawasaki Mule Pro FX and FXT models (does not fit FXR models).
- 0.75” tubular steel frame conforms to Honda Pioneer 1000 frame and lower door
- Durable UV resistant PVC coated heavyweight textile door panels
- Removable upper door fabric
- Upper door seals tight against inner frame, not the roll cage, to help prevent water and wind intrusion into the cab
- Clear UV resistant PVC windows
- Extra window pane in forward corner of the frame assembly for added visibility to maneuver in tight spots
- Dual zippered windows roll down for ventilation
- Velcro straps keep rolled windows safe and out of the way
- Integrated bracket for installing Seizmik side view mirrors (P/N 18071, 18082, or 18092)
- Works with most Kawasaki OEM roof, back panel, and windshields & Seizmik windshields
NOTE: Door kit is for front doors only on FXT models. DOES NOT FIT FXR models. Requires Windshield, Roof, and Rear Dust Panel (all sold separately) to completely enclose the cab.
- 2015-2018 Kawasaki KAF820 Mule Pro-FX
- 2015-2018 Kawasaki KAF820 Mule Pro-FXT
You love power sports. That's why we aim to deliver with the speed you crave.
Delivery times vary according to location and product purchased. The estimated delivery time provided at the checkout is an estimate only. Actual shipping time may vary.
Lionparts.com does not take responsibility for shipping delays caused by the carrier. To ensure you're receiving exactly what you want, some orders are sourced from various shipping facilities. This may cause different parts of your order to arrive separately.
Detailed shipment dates and tracking numbers will be sent to the email address provided at the time of checkout. In the event your order can't be shipped, we will contact you within two business days explaining why your shipment has been held up.
We aim to ensure you receive the best quality product, suited to your unique needs.
If a part doesn't fit or you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, the majority of our products are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a refund, products must be unopened.
Refunds can be anticipated within four weeks of depositing your package to a return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return when we receive it (3 to 5 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund requests (5 to 10 business days).
If you require a refund and return, please contact us for authorization. We will notify you via email once we have received and processed the returned item.
For any questions or concerns, call us toll-free at 1-800-983-2210. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com.