Part Number: 18050
Fits 1.75″ ROPS (rollover protection system)
The wide angle rearview mirror is the perfect rearview mirror for UTVs. It has an incredible range of adjustments with different mounting options to allow it to fit on nearly any UTV with a 1.75″ roll bar (for 2″ roll bars, see part # 18052). The double ball joint allows the rider to position the mirror in any configuration they choose and the friction pads inside the ball joints keep the mirror from moving on rough trails. The oversized convex viewing surface reduces vibration and allows the rider to see anything happening behind them. The all steel clamp, shaft and bracket create a heavy duty mirror that can really take a beating.
- Designed specifically for UTV’s, but the Wide Angle Rear View Mirror also works great on boats, tractors and recreational vehicles.
- Aggressive styling also helps to reinforce the high impact plastic housing.
- Durable steel 1.75″ clamp is designed to provide a strong grip and keep the mirror stable on the roughest terrain.
- Simple one screw installation.
- Huge, convex viewing surface minimizes vibration and gives the driver view of everything behind him.
- Double ball joints for his adjustability.
Double Ball Joints give the Wide Angle Rear View Mirror very high adjustability.
- 2012-2019 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000
- 2015-2019 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail 700
- 2016-2019 Honda SXS1000 Pioneer
- 2015-2019 Honda SXS500 Pioneer
- 2014-2019 Honda SXS700 Pioneer
- 2005-2019 John Deere Gator HPX 4x4
- 2005-2019 John Deere Gator HPX Diesel 4x4
- 2013-2019 John Deere Gator RSX 850i 4x4
- 2012-2019 John Deere Gator S4 XUV 550 4x4
- 2016-2019 John Deere Gator S4 XUV 560 4x4
- 2016-2019 John Deere Gator S4 XUV 590i 4x4
- 2013-2019 John Deere Gator S4 XUV 825i 4x4
- 2013-2019 John Deere Gator S4 XUV 855D 4x4
- 2012-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 550 4x4
- 2016-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 560 4x4
- 2016-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 590i 4x4
- 2007-2010 John Deere Gator XUV 620i 4x
- 2011-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 625i 4x4
- 2011-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 825i 4x4
- 2007-2010 John Deere Gator XUV 850D 4x4
- 2013-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 855D 4x4
- 2016-2019 John Deere Gator XUV 860i 4x4
- 2007-2008 Kawasaki KAF620G Mule 3000
- 2009-2019 Kawasaki KAF620H Mule 3010 4x4
- 2009-2019 Kawasaki KAF620J Mule 3010 Trans 4x4
- 2009-2019 Kawasaki KAF620M Mule 4010 4x4
- 2009-2019 Kawasaki KAF620P Mule 4000
- 2009-2019 Kawasaki KAF620R Mule 4010 Trans 4x4
- 2015-2019 Kawasaki KAF820 Mule Pro-FX
- 2015-2019 Kawasaki KAF820 Mule Pro-FXT
- 2008-2013 Kawasaki KRF750 Teryx
- 2014-2019 Kawasaki KRF800 Teryx
- 2012-2013 Kawasaki KRT750 Teryx4
- 2014-2019 Kawasaki KRT800 Teryx4
- 2016-2019 Polaris General 1000
- 2011-2014 Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel
- 2010-2014 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4
- 2005-2013 Polaris Ranger 500
- 2010-2019 Polaris Ranger 570
- 2010-2014 Polaris Ranger 800 EFI
- 2011-2014 Polaris Ranger Crew 1000 Diesel
- 2010-2019 Polaris Ranger Crew 570
- 2016-2019 Polaris Ranger Crew 570 Full-Size
- 2005-2009 Polaris Ranger Crew 700
- 2010-2014 Polaris Ranger Crew 800
- 2005-2009 Polaris Ranger XP 700
- 2008-2014 Polaris RZR 800
- 2015-2019 Polaris RZR 900
- 2015-2019 Polaris RZR 900 XC
- 2015-2019 Polaris RZR S 900
- 2014-2019 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2011-2014 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2015-2019 Yamaha YXE700 Wolverine
- 2014-2019 Yamaha YXM700 Viking
- 2006-2010 Yamaha YXR450 Rhino 4x4
- 2004-2007 Yamaha YXR660 Rhino 4x4
- 2008-2013 Yamaha YXR700 Rhino 4x4 FI
- 2016-2019 Yamaha YXZ1000R
You love power sports. That's why we aim to deliver with the speed you crave.
Delivery times vary according to location and product purchased. The estimated delivery time provided at the checkout is an estimate only. Actual shipping time may vary.
Lionparts.com does not take responsibility for shipping delays caused by the carrier. To ensure you're receiving exactly what you want, some orders are sourced from various shipping facilities. This may cause different parts of your order to arrive separately.
Detailed shipment dates and tracking numbers will be sent to the email address provided at the time of checkout. In the event your order can't be shipped, we will contact you within two business days explaining why your shipment has been held up.
We aim to ensure you receive the best quality product, suited to your unique needs.
If a part doesn't fit or you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, the majority of our products are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a refund, products must be unopened.
Refunds can be anticipated within four weeks of depositing your package to a return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return when we receive it (3 to 5 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund requests (5 to 10 business days).
If you require a refund and return, please contact us for authorization. We will notify you via email once we have received and processed the returned item.
For any questions or concerns, call us toll-free at 1-800-983-2210. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.