Part Number 23078
Fits: Polaris Full Size Round Tube Ranger
The Seizmik Versa-Fold Windshield quickly converts from a full to half (folded) windshield with a quick flip of two composite levers. When folded, the top windshield is held secure with 2 heavy duty captive rubber plugs. The UV protected, durable and replaceable clear hinge acts as a stiffening rib to help keep the windshield from flexing.
- 0.220″ thick 2-side UV resistant polycarbonate
- Automotive grade high deflection bulb gasket around windshield perimeter
- Top folds against the bottom, nothing contacts the hood
- Quickly release/secure upper windshield section with simple twist of 2 composite levers – no tools required
- Top windshield held in folded position securely and easily with 3 heavy duty captive rubber plugs
- UV protected transparent hinge is durable and replaceable and acts as a stiffening rib to minimize flexing
- Works with SEIZMIK Mirrors and most ROPS (Rollover Protection System) mounted accessories
- Trailerable to 65mph when ‘folded down’ and properly prepped
- 2011-2014 Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel
- 2009-2010 Polaris Ranger 500 HO
- 2009 Polaris Ranger 700 4x4
- 2009-2012 Polaris Ranger 700 6x6
- 2014 Polaris Ranger 800 4x4
- 2009-2014 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
- 2009-2012 Polaris Ranger 800 HD
- 2012-2014 Polaris Ranger Crew 1000 Diesel
You love power sports. That's why we aim to deliver with the speed you crave.
Delivery times vary according to location and product purchased. The estimated delivery time provided at the checkout is an estimate only. Actual shipping time may vary.
Lionparts.com does not take responsibility for shipping delays caused by the carrier. To ensure you're receiving exactly what you want, some orders are sourced from various shipping facilities. This may cause different parts of your order to arrive separately.
Detailed shipment dates and tracking numbers will be sent to the email address provided at the time of checkout. In the event your order can't be shipped, we will contact you within two business days explaining why your shipment has been held up.
We aim to ensure you receive the best quality product, suited to your unique needs.
If a part doesn't fit or you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, the majority of our products are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a refund, products must be unopened.
Refunds can be anticipated within four weeks of depositing your package to a return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return when we receive it (3 to 5 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund requests (5 to 10 business days).
If you require a refund and return, please contact us for authorization. We will notify you via email once we have received and processed the returned item.
For any questions or concerns, call us toll-free at 1-800-983-2210. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.