For ease of access and to ensure you receive your purchase, we request information from users on our standard order form. Here, users are required to provide their contact information (name, shipping address, payment information like credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and fulfilling customer orders, making sure your product makes it to you.
If we have difficulty processing an order, this contact information is used to communicate with the customer.
Lionparts.com may disclose and transfer aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Lionparts.com gives you access to third party partners to provide you with certain services. Lionparts.com will provide those third parties with your transaction information and then those third parties will collect additional information if needed to provide you with the requested service, such as outside shipping companies to ship orders, and credit card processing companies to bill users for goods and services.
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the site, including personal information:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, services providers, licensees and other third parties we use to support our business; to licensors, buyers, successors or other third parties in the event of any license, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of the assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) relating to Lionparts.com; to fulfill the purposes for which you provide it;
- for any other purposes disclosed by us when you provide the information; with your consent.
- by law;
- to comply with legal process or governmental requests;
- to protect our operations or those of any affiliated entities;
- to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Lionparts.com,
- any affiliated entities, you or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Lionparts.com
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name, street address and email address to provide these communications.
Surveys and Sweepstakes
From time to time, our site requests information from users via surveys or sweepstakes. Participation in these surveys or sweepstakes is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, shipping address and email address), and demographic information (such as ZIP code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Refer a Friend
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend's name and email address. We will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
Lionparts.com takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected online When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected. While on a secure page, such as our order form, a lock icon appears on the bottom of your web browser. When you are not on a secure page, no lock icon will appear. In addition, our servers that store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment under restricted access. If you have any questions about the security at our website, send us an email at email@example.com.
Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special offers and a newsletter. Out of respect for our users, we present the option to decline these types of communications. We also send all new members an email welcoming them to our site and verifying their password and username.
Users who no longer wish to receive promotional materials may opt out of receiving these communications by using the unsubscribe feature in our email.
Changes to this Policy