Dakota Digital SGI-100BT Universal Speedometer Signal & Tachometer Interface New
Dakota Digital Universal Speedometer and Tachometer Interface - SGI-100BT
The functionality of three devices in one 4” x 2” x 1” case! The SGI-100BT can adjust/split/recalibrate an electronic speed signal, calibrate a tach signal, and aid in the creation and adjustment of a gas tach signal for diesel swap applications!
- Speed calibration from 25% - 400%
- Multiple speed outputs available for multiple devices.
- Electronic pull-up built in; high or low voltage input.
- Tachometer settings from 1-16 cylinders and 5V or 12V signal type.
- Diesel applications: outputs for 4, 6 or 8 cylinder tachs.
- Can read off flywheel sensor (not included, sold separately), timing gear sensor or alternator W-terminal (stator tap). 620008 sensor is available for purchase separately, can be added to your order for $75.00.
- Bluetooth technology syncs unit to available mobile app for programming and setup.
- Built-in programming buttons and LED display for setup in lieu of app.
- Not for use with ABS sensors or systems.
This unit combines the popular SGI-5E, SGI-8E and DSL-1e into a single unit with enhanced features.
Bluetooth setup and control allows for ultra-simple calibration and customization.
The Dakota Digital Accessories app is currently available and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store, or Apple App Store.
*SGI-100BT is not compatible with most '86 to current European or '96 to current Jeep tachometers.
Brand: Dakota Digital
Part Number: SGI-100BT
you must purchase this product to write review.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted