DragonFire Racing Heavy-Duty Tie Rod - Can-Am Maverick - Black - Sold Each - 10-2100
DragonFire Racing Heavy-Duty Tie Rods - Can-Am Maverick - Black - Sold Each - 10-2100
We all want every corner and jump to go exactly as planned but the problem is that this is not always the case when it comes to driving off-road. When you’re pushing the limits of your side by side; stock parts can bend and break, so when it comes time to replace them why not go with stronger parts? DragonFire has made that easier than ever with our H.D. Tie Rods for the CanAm Maverick & Maverick Max. Made out of race proven solid 4130 Chromoly steel these rods are much stronger than the OEM hollow aluminum tubes from the factory and other after-market aluminum options. Precision machined to match the OEM specifications ensures these rods will install without any modification. Featuring black powder coating for anti-corrosion and a machined flat spot for a wrench these rods are functional and stylish. Don’t let a bent or broken tie rods ruin your ride, upgrade your Maverick today with DragonFire.
*Note - Tie Rods are sold individually (qty 1 = 1 single tie rods)
- Easy to install and directly replaces OEM tie rods
- Much stronger than OEM & other after-market options
- Powder coated Black to match factory suspension
- Uses OEM tie rods ends
- CNC machined flat spot for wrench
- Made of solid 4130 chromoly steel
- Made in the USA
- Sold individually (1 each)
- 2012-2015 Can-Am Maverick 1000R
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X ds
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X ds Turbo
- 2013-2015 Can-Am Maverick MAX 1000R
- 2015 Can-Am Maverick MAX 1000R X ds Turbo
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.