Goldfinger Left Hand Throttle Kit for Polaris,Skidoo,Arctic Cat,Yamaha
The Gold-Finger Throttle
Calling side-hillers and trail-riders alike: The Goldfinger is the best left-side snowmobile throttle in the world. The Goldfinger is the perfect accessory for the rider who wants to high-mark friends and enemies on the hill, or for the trail-rider who needs to relieve right-hand fatigue.
Our throttle kit only takes 20-30 minutes to install, and then you will be shredding slopes with the pros in no time. The best price, the best quality, the best ride.
The FTi Gold-Finger throttle kit is made from the highest quality parts.
Kit includes: Gold anodized aluminum throttle lever, adapter and stainless steel fasteners, cables, safety pin, allan wrenches.
- Quality adapter and fasteners constructed of highest quality stainless steel.
- Gold anodized aluminum throttle lever can be operated with one finger for safer side hilling.
- Safety features include rubber accordian boot (keeps snow out of cable housing) and safety pin (locks left throttle from use while trail riding, etc.)
- Throttle does not interfere with hand warmers.
- Kit includes all hardware, allan wrenches and instructions for installation in only 45 min.
- Applications for most models.
- Allows for hill climbing without reaching for throttle.
- Helps relieve tired thumb.
- 007-1021-FTI Arctic Cat, '97-20. All Models
- 007-1022-FTI Polaris, '97-20. All Models
- 007-1023-FTI Ski-Doo, '97-02. All models with round slide carbs. O5-06. Freestyle and 550 Rev
- 007-1024-FULL THROTTLE INC. Ski-Doo , '07-08 All models with flat-side carbs
- 007-1025-FTI Yamaha, '96-03 All models NOTE: WILL NOT FIT RX-1
- 007-1026-FTI Yamaha, '03RX-1, '04-18 Apex, '04-20 Vector, Phaser,FX Nytro, venture, Viking
- 007-1027-FTI Ski-Doo, '01-06, '09-20 All models with flat-slide carbs and all ETEC models
You May Also Like
you must purchase this product to write review.
0 Review Posted
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted