ProTaper Micro Bar Kit Schoolboy High Black - 11-233C
The ProTaper Micro Handlebar Kit was designed to revolutionize the way youth riders control their off-road motorcycles. By employing recent advances in manufacturing techniques, ProTaper has innovated a handlebar conversion kit that offers a reduced diameter handlebar for youth riders to better grasp while riding. By reducing the handhold area, youth riders can now grasp the reduced size grip the same way an adult rider grasps traditionally sized grips. This increases control, drastically reduces fatigue, and ultimately gives younger riders the opportunity to ride to their full ability.
The unique design of the Micro Handlebar utilizes an advanced, abrupt-taper to give it a smaller diameter in the handhold areas while still maintaining a ⅞" diameter throughout the clamping and control areas. The kit includes all parts necessary to complete the conversion, making it simple to directly install onto any make or model 2-stroke minibike of 85cc and smaller.
- Handlebars made from proprietary 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy
- Cold-forged aluminum crossbar
- Crossbar clamps CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and adhered with aerospace-quality polymer
- Handlebar employs high-tech, stress-relieved, shot-peened and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Clutch-side handlebar knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Chemically applied handlebar graphics are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Included 1/3 Waffle Micro Grips are made using soft, synthetic rubber compound
- Included two-piece anodized, knurled T6 aluminum alloy Micro throttle tube with seven optional cams
- Bar pad included
- Replacement parts are available for individual purchase
Part Number: MBK
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.