Part Number 06023
Fits: 2015 – 2018 Polaris Midsize Pro-Fit Ranger
The Seizmik Framed Door Kit for the Polaris Full Size Pro-fit Ranger attaches to the vehicle without cutting into body plastics and requires NO drilling to install. Equipped with an automotive grade gasket, durable UV resistant PVC coated heavyweight nylon fabric, and an automotive style latching system, the Seizmik Framed Door Kit provides a tight fit around the perimeter of the door to help resist water and wind intrusion into the cab.
- 0.75” tubular steel frame conforms to Polaris Pro-Fit roll cage for a custom fit
- Durable UV resistant PVC coated heavyweight textile door panels
- Automotive grade gasket for a tight all-around seal that resists water and wind intrusion into the cab
- Heavy-duty, low profile, steel hinges attach to vehicle without cutting into body plastics and provide a high level of adjustment
- Automotive style latching system for a secure closure
- Built-in handle for pulling the door shut
- Clear UV resistant PVC windows
- Dual zippered upper windows roll down for ventilation
- Extra window on the bottom half of the doors for added visibility to maneuver in tight spots
- Integrated storage cover for rolled window keeps it safe and out of the way
- The whole door comes off in seconds, no tools required
- Removable door skins with separate upper and lower pieces
- Integrated bracket for installing Seizmik side view mirrors (P/N 18073, 18083, or 18093)
- Works with most Polaris OEM roofs and windshields & Seizmik windshields
- No drilling required to install
* DOES NOT FIT ROUND TUBE ROPS RANGERS.
- 2017-2018 Polaris Ranger 500
- 2013-2018 Polaris Ranger 570
- 2015-2016 Polaris Ranger ETX 325
- 2015-2018 Polaris Ranger EV
You love power sports. That's why we aim to deliver with the speed you crave.
Delivery times vary according to location and product purchased. The estimated delivery time provided at the checkout is an estimate only. Actual shipping time may vary.
Lionparts.com does not take responsibility for shipping delays caused by the carrier. To ensure you're receiving exactly what you want, some orders are sourced from various shipping facilities. This may cause different parts of your order to arrive separately.
Detailed shipment dates and tracking numbers will be sent to the email address provided at the time of checkout. In the event your order can't be shipped, we will contact you within two business days explaining why your shipment has been held up.
With any questions or concerns, contact us at 1-800-983-2210.
We aim to ensure you receive the best quality product, suited to your unique needs.
If a part doesn't fit or you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, the majority of our products are eligible for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a refund, products must be unopened.
Refunds can be anticipated within four weeks of depositing your package to a return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return when we receive it (3 to 5 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund requests (5 to 10 business days).
If you require a refund and return, please contact us for authorization. We will notify you via email once we have received and processed the returned item.
For any questions or concerns, call us toll-free at 1-800-983-2210. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.