Vortex Gold GFRA G520SX3-114 Chain and Sprocket Kit 14-46 Tooth - CKG6389
GFRA "GoFast" 520 Conversion Street kit with hardcoat aluminum rear sprocket. Gearing one down in front, stock rear. SX3 Vortex Chain.
Vortex Steel Front Sprocket
- Drilled lightening holes reduce rotating mass
- High carbon steel for maximum strength
- Special Vortex Nichel plating to resist corrosion
- Induction hardened to reduce surface wear
- Precise tolerances to ensure concentricity
Vortex F5 Rear Sprocket
The F5 PTFE Black Hardcoat is built for endurance. After hard anodizing with a jet black dye, Vortex then coats the sprocket with PTFE for added lubricity. The result is an ultra tough, ultra light sprocket that stays cleaner and lasts longer. A Vortex sprocket is a lightweight high-performance alternative to the steel stock sprocket. Use Vortex sprockets to considerably reduce mass and to change your gearing. Made with highest quality aluminum.
- 7075 T6 aluminum is the best grade material for light weight and durability.
- The weight you save on drive components is multiplied as rotating mass.
- Less rotating weight improves acceleration.
Vortex SX3 Chain
- Drilled links reduce rotating mass
- X-ring seals to reduce friction
- Improved tensile strength
- Includes rivet type connecting link
- Series: GFRA
- Ratio: 3.28
- Front Sprocket Teeth: 14
- Rear Sprocket Teeth: 46
- Front Sprocket Type: Steel
- Rear Sprocket Type: Aluminum
- Chain Size: 520
- Chain Links: 114
- Chain Color: Gold
- Chain Strength: 8500
Brand: Vortex Racing
Part Number: CKG6389
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.