Vortex Gold HFRA G520SX3-116 Chain and Sprocket Kit 15-50 Tooth - CKG6320
- 1999-2002 Yamaha YZF-R6
HFRA “Hyper Fast” 520 Conv Street kit with hardcoat aluminum rear sprocket. Gearing one down in front, two up in rear, SX3 Vortex Chain.
Vortex Steel Front Sprocket
- Drilled lightening holes reduce rotating mass
- High carbon steel for maximum strength
- Special Vortex Nichel plating to resist corrosion
- Induction hardened to reduce surface wear
- Precise tolerances to ensure concentricity
Vortex F5 Rear Sprocket
The F5 PTFE Black Hardcoat is built for endurance. After hard anodizing with a jet black dye, Vortex then coats the sprocket with PTFE for added lubricity. The result is an ultra tough, ultra light sprocket that stays cleaner and lasts longer. A Vortex sprocket is a lightweight high-performance alternative to the steel stock sprocket. Use Vortex sprockets to considerably reduce mass and to change your gearing. Made with highest quality aluminum.
- 7075 T6 aluminum is the best grade material for light weight and durability.
- The weight you save on drive components is multiplied as rotating mass.
- Less rotating weight improves acceleration.
Vortex SX3 Chain
- Drilled links reduce rotating mass
- X-ring seals to reduce friction
- Improved tensile strength
- Includes rivet type connecting link
- Series: HFRA
- Ratio: 3.33
- Front Sprocket Teeth: 15
- Rear Sprocket Teeth: 50
- Front Sprocket Type: Steel
- Rear Sprocket Type: Aluminum
- Chain Size: 520
- Chain Links: 116
- Chain Color: Gold
- Chain Strength: 8500
Brand: Vortex Racing
Part Number: CKG6320
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.