Vortex Black HFRA 520RX3-108 Chain and Sprocket Kit 16-42 Tooth - CK6298
- 2006-2007 Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja (ZX1000)
HFRA “Hyper Fast” 520 Conversion Street kit with hardcoat aluminum rear sprocket. Gearing one down in front, two up in rear, RX3 Vortex Chain.
Vortex Steel Front Sprocket
- Drilled lightening holes reduce rotating mass
- High carbon steel for maximum strength
- Special Vortex Nichel plating to resist corrosion
- Induction hardened to reduce surface wear
- Precise tolerances to ensure concentricity
Vortex F5 Rear Sprocket
The F5 PTFE Black Hardcoat is built for endurance. After hard anodizing with a jet black dye, Vortex then coats the sprocket with PTFE for added lubricity. The result is an ultra tough, ultra light sprocket that stays cleaner and lasts longer. A Vortex sprocket is a lightweight high-performance alternative to the steel stock sprocket. Use Vortex sprockets to considerably reduce mass and to change your gearing. Made with highest quality aluminum.
- 7075 T6 aluminum is the best grade material for light weight and durability.
- The weight you save on drive components is multiplied as rotating mass.
- Less rotating weight improves acceleration.
Vortex RX3 Chain
- Drilled links reduce rotating mass
- X-ring seals to reduce friction
- Improved tensile strength
- Includes rivet type connecting link
- Series: HFRA
- Ratio: 2.63
- Front Sprocket Teeth: 16
- Rear Sprocket Teeth: 42
- Front Sprocket Type: Steel
- Rear Sprocket Type: Aluminum
- Chain Size: 520
- Chain Links: 108
- Chain Color: Black
- Chain Strength: 8800
Brand: Vortex Racing
Part Number: CK6298
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.