Vortex Black SSA 530SX3-114 Chain and Sprocket Kit 16-41 Tooth - CK2251
- 2004-2005 Honda CBR1000 RR
SSA Super Street kit. Stock gearing with hardcoat aluminum rear sprocket. SX3 Vortex Chain.
Vortex Steel Front Sprocket
- Drilled lightening holes reduce rotating mass
- High carbon steel for maximum strength
- Special Vortex Nichel plating to resist corrosion
- Induction hardened to reduce surface wear
- Precise tolerances to ensure concentricity
Vortex F5 Rear Sprocket
The F5 PTFE Black Hardcoat is built for endurance. After hard anodizing with a jet black dye, Vortex then coats the sprocket with PTFE for added lubricity. The result is an ultra tough, ultra light sprocket that stays cleaner and lasts longer. A Vortex sprocket is a lightweight high-performance alternative to the steel stock sprocket. Use Vortex sprockets to considerably reduce mass and to change your gearing. Made with highest quality aluminum.
- 7075 T6 aluminum is the best grade material for light weight and durability.
- The weight you save on drive components is multiplied as rotating mass.
- Less rotating weight improves acceleration.
Vortex SX3 Chain
- Drilled links reduce rotating mass
- X-ring seals to reduce friction
- Improved tensile strength
- Includes rivet type connecting link
- Series: SSA
- Ratio: 2.56
- Front Sprocket Teeth: 16
- Rear Sprocket Teeth: 41
- Front Sprocket Type: Steel
- Rear Sprocket Type: Aluminum
- Chain Size: 530
- Chain Links: 114
- Chain Color: Black
- Chain Strength: 9500
Brand: Vortex Racing
Part Number: CK2251
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.