Vortex Gold SSA G530RX3-116 Chain and Sprocket Kit 17-41 Tooth - CKG4252
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 Ninja (ZX1400)
SSA Super Street kit. Stock gearing with hardcoat aluminum rear sprocket. RX3 Vortex Chain.
Vortex Steel Front Sprocket
- Drilled lightening holes reduce rotating mass
- High carbon steel for maximum strength
- Special Vortex Nichel plating to resist corrosion
- Induction hardened to reduce surface wear
- Precise tolerances to ensure concentricity
Vortex F5 Rear Sprocket
The F5 PTFE Black Hardcoat is built for endurance. After hard anodizing with a jet black dye, Vortex then coats the sprocket with PTFE for added lubricity. The result is an ultra tough, ultra light sprocket that stays cleaner and lasts longer. A Vortex sprocket is a lightweight high-performance alternative to the steel stock sprocket. Use Vortex sprockets to considerably reduce mass and to change your gearing. Made with highest quality aluminum.
- 7075 T6 aluminum is the best grade material for light weight and durability.
- The weight you save on drive components is multiplied as rotating mass.
- Less rotating weight improves acceleration.
Vortex RX3 Chain
- Drilled links reduce rotating mass
- X-ring seals to reduce friction
- Improved tensile strength
- Includes rivet type connecting link
- Series: SSA
- Ratio: 2.41
- Front Sprocket Teeth: 17
- Rear Sprocket Teeth: 41
- Front Sprocket Type: Steel
- Rear Sprocket Type: Aluminum
- Chain Size: 530
- Chain Links: 116
- Chain Color: Gold
- Chain Strength: 11100
Brand: Vortex Racing
Part Number: CKG4252
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.